Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
So I was waiting on a back ordered radiator hose to come in and that arrived yesterday so I put it on today, filled the bike up with all fluids, and I got a new battery that I put in and the bike will not crank. The fuel pump is priming, the relay is good, the starter setup leading from the positive lead seems to be good but nothing else is happening. The bike isn't even attempting to crank. I'm going to probably pull the starter motor and check that tomorrow but that's all i got. Also when i pulled the battery out i noticed the wire going from the starter to the negative end on the battery was really hot, I attempted to crank it 5 or so times. Does this possibly mean the starter motor is getting stuck? When i put the motor back together i made sure the gear that connects to the main piston gear was in the correct orientation so i dont see why it would be stuck. Any ideas?

·
Registered
9 Posts
We’re you able to find out why it will not start? I have a 04 cbr600rr and just did a head gasket swap myself... engine wants to start but will not... I’m stuck

21 - 22 of 22 Posts