Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a new yoshi exhaust for my bike and decided to start tearing it down early this morning while waiting for UPS to deliver it. My joys of putting on the new exhaust were short lived. When I removed the tank cover I notice a bunch of fur/debris along the top of tank. I remove the debris to see that some critter had apparently made a nest in my bike and wires were on the menu for the day. The little bastard chewed numerous wires in the main bundle, multiple wires were missing complete sections. Called the local dealer who quoted me ~$450 for a new harness. I've found a few used on eBay but not sure if all 05-06 harnesses are interchangeable? Any help would be great full!

On a happier note, hugeee thanks to Biohazzard Cycles. Great service and incredibly fast shipping! Ordered the exhaust at 5 am Friday and received an email stating it was being shipped at 11 am. Will be recommending others and getting more of my business!

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Not 100%, but pretty sure '05 - '06 are the same and possibly '03 - '04. I'm sure someone else will chime in to confirm.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts