Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Sadly I am selling my RR. Its a 2007 600RR black and silver with 11,734 miles on it. I am original owner, it has never been laid down. Has Some minor scratches on the stator cover from when a parking lot gremlin knocked it over. I have a spare cover somewhere and I am trying to find it. If I do it will be included in the sale. Tires are Michelin Pilot Power 2CT with about 1,200 miles on them and oil change was done about the same time. Always garage kept. Do not want to see her go but the wife is pushing for a family so its time to make hard choices.

Mods:
Akrapovic Slip-On Powder Coated Black
Tripage 10 LED Amber Rear Pegs Powder Coated Black
Tripage Rear Fender Eliminator and Integrated Tail Light with Turn Signals
Tripage Rear 5 Red LED Hugger
Front Pegs and Controls are Powder Coated Black
Puig Double Bubble Black Windscreen
6000k DDM HIDs with Tripage Delay
Hot Bodys Flush Mount Turn Signals
Red Under Glow Kit
K&N Air Filter
Gel Driver and Passenger Seats

Included in Sale:
GPIndustries Front and rear Stands
Givi Tank Bag

Sold

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

If you need more pics or info do not hesitate to ask. Was trying to rush and get the pics and all done before the rain. I am located in Cecil County, MD.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BUMP!

No body in the market?

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Excellent condition bike for a reasonable price do not get discouraged if God forbid it does not sell right away you got some riding time left this season so hopefully that will encourage buyers to step forward and buy her off your hands . I do believe that bikes always find their buyers not the other way around

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Moe. You're right. Its just killing me to watch her sit. I have not ridden much this summer due to physical issues, mainly needing a hip replacement coming up in Sept. And with her mad at me for not posting it sooner because I was stubborn and wanting to try to ride. Only person to blame is myself.

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Thanks Moe. You're right. Its just killing me to watch her sit. I have not ridden much this summer due to physical issues, mainly needing a hip replacement coming up in Sept. And with her mad at me for not posting it sooner because I was stubborn and wanting to try to ride. Only person to blame is myself.
Man that is tough I am sorry to hear about your health condition & the wife of course which one of the toughest daily headaches a man has to deal with I have experienced that constant nag before which can drive you crazy :banghead:

There is not much you can do at this point but look for the positive specially with Hip replacement surgery coming up soon got to be cool , optimistic no matter what . Sit the wife down & tell her you were optimistic to go riding one last time & just because it did not happen it ain't the end of the world .

Your health condition needs her support more than anything right now & for the next few weeks as well as it's a priority more than selling the bike & with the condition of your bike & asking price God willing she will find her new home soon . Ask her in a nice way just quit bickering cause all that does is depress you even more which is not a positive atmosphere for both of you as a family .

The bike will sell you know it will might take some time so what as long as your are healthy & mobile again after surgery then the rest will fall into place just keep your spirits up & think positive that is the best path you can take & visualize as this stage

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well the hip replacement is finished and everything is going well. Its amazing the things you were not able to do and the things you felt and did not feel when you were in constant pain. Its pretty awesome.

Just a quick update and a bump to stir any interest!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Riding season is coming up fast.... Bump bump

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dropping price to $5800 with reasonable offers considered.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bike has been sold. Thanks for the interest!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.