Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just bought this bike wrecked, the guy thought he knew how to do a stoppie,he didnt, so all the front fairing is busted off. i ordered a telefonica/movistar body kit from China(FullGearCycle) its supposed be here this week.the problem is, since i didnt take off the oem plastics i dont know in what order to put them back on.I do have all the hardware.any help would be appreciated.

D

·
0 Posts
Everything but the tank can go off/on in any order. The tank has to go on before the upper.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Ijust didnt want to get part of them on just to take them back off because i missed something.This goes the same for the smaller pieces below the clip-ons,(headlight cover i think they are called)?

·
Registered
28 Posts
those mids fairings can be a pain to get aligned back up, unless it's just the operator.

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
For detailed pictures showing where evrey bolt and walnut goes
check out www.ronayers.com

·
Registered
579 Posts
I just bought this bike wrecked, the guy thought he knew how to do a stoppie,he didnt, so all the front fairing is busted off. i ordered a telefonica/movistar body kit from China(FullGearCycle) its supposed be here this week.the problem is, since i didnt take off the oem plastics i dont know in what order to put them back on.I do have all the hardware.any help would be appreciated.
bump for this guy, i know youve all done this crap.

I think its front, tail, mids, lowers... got me.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got it all put on. It looks bad a$$ IMO! will be posting pics soon.now just waiting on wheels to get here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts