Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

2007 600rr (San Diego, CA) $4,800

3K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  datruuz 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a 2007 600rr for sale. I am the second owner and the mileage now reads close to 7k miles since I bought it from the original owner. While in my possesion I have changed the oil and filter along with brand new tires BT016's at 6,040 miles. The bike has a salvage title. Reason why its salvage is because the bike is financed and the previous owner could not pay it off so he claimed it and now that the insurance paid the bike off which now its over the 75% of its own value. Selling at $4,800. If you would like to have your mechanic check out fine by me or we can take to a local dealer at your expense. The bike runs without any issues its good to go. The only down side is a paper says its salvage but like most used bike dealerships there is a way to have the salvage title lifted which you'll have to do your own research for that.

See less See more
#16 ·
Do you have the VIN so I can check for myself.
Thanks

Hey out of curiosity, which bike do you prefer out of the two?
What's with the chunk missing from the upper fairing?
and the silver decals on the tank?
And the cracked left mid fairing?
I mean Upper fairing***
what the hell is all this crap...? you OBIVIOUSLY removed some info that is pretty much important to the sale of the bike seein as the edit button was used...

I might be confused...the pics are red and someone is asking about silver decals

your saying the bank let it go with a salvage title? and the 1st owner claimed bk? cant happen, if he owed money on it, they would come get it. period. im calling bullshyt dude, you smell like a fish.:fyou: im in the process of filing bk, and what you said is horse cock meat. i hate to put you on blast but fvck that, seems like your trying to rip someone off with some stanky janky danky.:cursin::cursin::cursin::cursin::cursin::cursin::cursin::cursin:
i will admit, this does smell of the fish substance but i will put all this to rest. Let me know wher you are at, and i will come look at the bike. I am looking for a track bike tomorrow in miramar...i can easily look at yours...

bwolfe84@gmail.com

let me know where and when, i would LOVE to have another reason to ride my sweet beauty

#8 ·
sorry for such late reply but the bike lowsided going about 20 mph when it rained and damage sustained is what you see and some scratches other than that the silver tank is just a sticker which can be removed it was done so it would match the mid fairing i dont check this thread to often but if your interested please PM me

#13 ·
your saying the bank let it go with a salvage title? and the 1st owner claimed bk? cant happen, if he owed money on it, they would come get it. period. im calling bullshyt dude, you smell like a fish.:fyou: im in the process of filing bk, and what you said is horse cock meat. i hate to put you on blast but fvck that, seems like your trying to rip someone off with some stanky janky danky.:cursin::cursin::cursin::cursin::cursin::cursin::cursin::cursin:

#14 ·
Hi i'm just wondering if any of you from SOCAL looking to buy a bike...

I have 2005 CBR for sale i'm trying to create a thread but since i'm still new on the site they wouldnt let me...

anyway, it's 2005 red cbr 600rr 6000 miles Original owner CLean CA title all stock no mods whatsoever!
VIn# available upon request

if interested email me at

work: sean.delmundo@ushworks.com

personal: iicon636@yahoo.com

$5000 firm need to sell ASAP or $4900 if picked up this week.

THanks

Sean

#17 ·
Hi i'm just wondering if any of you from SOCAL looking to buy a bike...

I have 2005 CBR for sale i'm trying to create a thread but since i'm still new on the site they wouldnt let me...

anyway, it's 2005 red cbr 600rr 6000 miles Original owner CLean CA title all stock no mods whatsoever!
VIn# available upon request

if interested email me at

work: sean.delmundo@ushworks.com

personal: iicon636@yahoo.com

$5000 firm need to sell ASAP or $4900 if picked up this week.

THanks

Sean
there is a reason why they have that rule of you being new to the site and that is because people think, "hey, i will just create an account, sell my bike and not come back". The admins/mods made that rule to see if you are really interested in becoming part of this forum or just trying to make a buck at someone elses expence (i.e. the people running this site)... I am not saying you are one of those people, just saying rules are rules...

dont thread jack someone's post on THEIR bike just to try and sell yours...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.