Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 CBR600RR
Track bike - bill of sale only
13k miles indicated (w/ shortened gearing)

Akrapovic full exhaust
Bazzaz Z-Fi TC (fuel/ignition mapping, quick shifter, traction control - tuned w/ Z-AFM) w/ handlebar map selector
Yoyodyne slipper clutch (might be STM, can't remember for sure)
K-Tech cartridge forks
WP rear shock
Vesrah RJL front pads, JL rear pads
Braided brake lines (I believe Galfer)
Woodcraft engine/clutch covers, short sliders
Woodcraft clip-ons w/ Renthal grips
Vortex V3 rearsets
DID EVR3 520 gold chain w/ Superlite sprocket
Fully drilled for safety wire

Can't remember the brand of the bodywork but it is as pictured; never down, professionally painted full gloss white; the red that you see is plasti-dip and can all be peeled off.
Wheels are powdercoated bright red; I also have black wheels so if you prefer OEM black wheels I will swap those out for you, or can include at extra cost.

I also have a few extra spares such as a subframe, extra bodywork, some OEM parts, etc. that I will throw in with the bike. I'm also selling a few other parts I had so check my other listings.

Bike has been ridden like it's meant to be and properly looked after. It's been a track bike but never raced - been down a couple times but always fully checked out. Oil changed after every track day (or 2 track days if it was a weekend), chain lubed, brake fluid bled/replaced as necessary, caliper pistons cleaned, etc. Always garaged - you're not going to find rusty bits on this bike.

Asking $4500. I'm also willing to sell the bike closer to stock form for a lot less and part out the aftermarket parts myself if you want a CHEAP, reliable, fast bike. Msg me to work out details.

Pics below:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.