Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 07 600RR that is spotless perfect maintence per Honda. I am selling it as a track only or complete parts bike.* I legally own it as property and have all paperwork that can prove this*. Not a salvage bike never totalled but bike can not be titled for road. It will make a smoking track bike!!! Has two newer CT tires, Yoshi carbon fiber slip on, Factory Honda seat cowl, Flush mount blinkers front and rear, Frame slider and swinger spool sliders, mirror block offs, Bike is spotless! 16k miles on motor. Perfect if you got a 07-2011 frame, swap it and have a sweet bike for the road. ****it is sold as a parts bike or off road use only and that will be stated on bill of sale and it will be notarized *****Price is $4000 or possible trades of older bikes. Bike is still under Honda Warranty til August email or text 352-340-9262 with serious offers or to see it.

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not just yet but I will keep you in mind, bike is just super super clean, plus I am to lazy to take it apart and sell it all off lol

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
"bike can not be titled for road" Why is that?

Damn that's a good price. What are average shipping costs to continental U.S.?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have had the bike since new. I am on the registration now in TN, the issue is there is or on the title with someone I no longer deal with. I sued for sole ownership in Florida and won. TN refuses to give the title to Florida I have tried and even gotten a lawyer involved. So the final finding in court (I have the paperwork to prove it) is the bike is now deemed property. my property. It is cheap because I am sick of looking at it, an fighting for a title. I checked and have every right to sell it as an offroad bike or for parts. The bill of sale will be written up as off road only. As far as shipping, I own my own Transportation Business locally, if you are in Florida we can set something up. If someone wants it dropped off to a local shipping company, paypal or cashiers check once cleared I can bring it to a local place here or out of Tampa for you if you set it all up.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have decided against parting out, It will collect dust til it goes lol. Just need to move it in the shop and cover it. Somebody will get a nice bike.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No offers?

·
Registered
295 Posts
So what would a buyer have to do to make this bike street legal?

·
Registered
24 Posts
damn i would pick it up but to far GL with sale

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sold and thank you all for the offers

·
Registered
53 Posts
This bike is in it's new home and keeping a Ducati 1098 company. Thanks again Paul.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts