Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my Honda cbr 600rr. around 9400 miles. Im the second owner. Bought the bike with 2011 miles on it. It was red/black when i bought it and then i put a used set of white/silver on it.
This bike has been well taken care of. Oil has been changed on time every 3,000 miles (next change due at 11k) Chain has been lubed every 200-500 miles. A while back i changed the led color in the gauge from amber to blue, it looked good for a while then one day the led's stopped working. Tried to fix it but couldent. i just bought a new gauge cluster to put on for the sale. The orginal cluster had 9348 on it.
Mods are:
Akrapovic slip on
shorty levers
puig windscreen
frame plugs
Led turnsignal pegs
Blue Crazy eyes
Flush turn signals

Im located in Kansas city Mo. I would be willing to drive 2-3 hours to meet. you can call or text me at 816-377-2339 and i can tell you more about the bike, Thanks. I would like $5700 for the bike with the akrapovic and $5200 with the stock exhaust.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Gorgeous. Grew up in KC, bought an '06 RR last year = accident. Moved to Denver for a year and bought an '07 = accident. Now I've been in Los Angeles for a week and am lookin for one out here! I just can't ride in the months of May or June I guess. That's a sic bike with my favorite color scheme. Don't sell it!

A

·
0 Posts
so why did you replace the fairings? Did you lay it down? or did the other owner?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, Yeah the bike is now sold. No the red/black plastics were perfect i just liked the white/silver better so i switched.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts