Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black 2007 for sale in Clemson, SC. I am the original owner. Bike has 4,800 miles on it and it is box stock. Always stored inside. Adult owner that has never raced or stunted the bike. Frankly I ride like Grandma so the bike has lived an easy life. One scratch on the fairing from where an item in my garage fell and scratched it. One 5 mph lay down at the stop sign in front of my house. (Yes it was embarrassing!) Replaced the mirror and clutch cover as a result of that incident. Otherwise she is in great shape. I have all of the maintenance records. The tires still have some life left in them. I just don't get out enough and I hate to have a bike this nice just sitting here. I have the title in hand for an easy transaction. $6,200 firm. No trades please.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Black 2007 for sale in Clemson, SC. I am the original owner. Bike has 4,800 miles on it and it is box stock. Always stored inside. Adult owner that has never raced or stunted the bike. Frankly I ride like Grandma so the bike has lived an easy life. One scratch on the fairing from where an item in my garage fell and scratched it. One 5 mph lay down at the stop sign in front of my house. (Yes it was embarrassing!) Replaced the mirror and clutch cover as a result of that incident. Otherwise she is in great shape. I have all of the maintenance records. The tires still have some life left in them. I just don't get out enough and I hate to have a bike this nice just sitting here. I have the title in hand for an easy transaction. $6,200 firm. No trades please.

still for sale? i live in charlotte, nc n im interested, txt me 7048080613

1 - 3 of 3 Posts