Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
nice,

do you have a mod list? I see an aftermarket slip-on, but thats it.

·
CBRCHRIS
108 Posts
Get PCV and PCV ignition module fuels only one part of the tuning process. Ignition module advances and retards your timing to match your fuel map. Upgrade your coil packs and keep fresh plugs in it. Get the valves adjusted with 3 thousandth of an inch tighter on intake and exhaust side, squeezes a few extra HP out by improving air/fuel intake flow and pushes more exhaust out and run 100 octane fuel it will run like a beast

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Get PCV and PCV ignition module fuels only one part of the tuning process. Ignition module advances and retards your timing to match your fuel map. Upgrade your coil packs and keep fresh plugs in it. Get the valves adjusted with 3 thousandth of an inch tighter on intake and exhaust side, squeezes a few extra HP out by improving air/fuel intake flow and pushes more exhaust out and run 100 octane fuel it will run like a beast

That’s a little much for street riding lmao. I was thinking of getting upgraded velocity stacks though but again I don’t really need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

And the bike already runs like a beast, instead of pc 5 can I do a ecu flash tune instead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts