Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
currently has 2900 miles. i babied the hell out of this bike. currently has shogun no cut frame sliders, bar ends, and rear spools. puig smoked windscreen. $8,399.00. this guy stopped me in public at a parking lot and offered 8500...i wish i would've gotten his number... tough times right now.. and i can use the cash to better use, and later buy another bike i can really enjoy without worrying about cash.... if your interested, shoot me a pm, i will be taking offers... this bike was almost knocked down by a friend who didnt know how to put a kickstand down all the way, but i caught the bike and safely set it on its frame sliders.... so absolutely no fairing damage whatsoever. clutch side mirror was barely scratched because of this lucky save. tires are still good, i rode her on the streets on nice days...wish i could of taken her to the tracks and really let it rip but with my new job... ill be traveling too much to enjoy a hobby like this as well.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
btw.... i have a set of slim ballasts hid kit that i just got as a gift... i will include these as well. (6000k hid kit.)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i sure do. when i get home i shall post em.. my bad about the pics.. i shoulda posted em last night with the ad.

·
Registered
156 Posts
need pics

u're just missing oppurtunities like u did last time..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts