Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
as much as it pains me to do this, but other priorities came up and wont let me ride the track as much this year:sad3:

up for sale is my 07 Honda CBR 600rr track bike. The bike will come with bill of sale but it is a salvaged title-which I DONT have-you can check with ur local dmv and i would be happy to provide the vin# tru private message...

here are the goodies on the bike..

the front forks came off an HRC factory race bike that was originally owned by Brad from Superbike Supply til he sold it to my friend who was the 2nd owner of the bike (im the 3rd) the front forks was sent to Thermosman before my friend purchased them from Brad. I believe they were the FULL forks NOT the kit!! Im pretty sure they're 20mil..
The rear shock is an Ohlins TTX with the spring sprung for my 220lb fat ass and was refreshed last year by Ohlins themselves.
The wheels are Carrozzeria Tri-R wheels with the 520 chain conversion. Tires prob got one td left on them..
Vortex rearsets (gp shift)
Vortex quick release gas cap
Stainless Steel front/rear brake lines
ASV clutch lever
Arrow Full Exhaust System
Woodcraft Engine and Stator covers
R6 front brake master cylinder with stock brake lever
I have another set of foldable brake/clutch levers-i just forgot the brand of it-but i did purchase it from someone here last year
Im not sure of the bodywork-but its on par with Armor Bodies..
Mileage is 4700

Im looking to get $7k for the bike-slightly negotiable. If i dont get what i want for it-i dont mind keeping it either-since im not looking to get rid of it asap...

if seriously interested-email me at pd954rr at gmail or text me at
9 one 7 four 5 three 6 four 7 four

thanks for looking!
Pat

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Wow...to think I bought my pretty much stock 2007 about 2 years ago for that price.

Smokin deal for what looks to be a sure track weapon.

GLWS!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
price drop!!

not selling with the rims and forks now....PRICE DROP $5000!!:cruising:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
right now on stands-trying to acquire stock wheels and forks as we speak...

getting a good deal on them-so it wont affect the asking price now, which is tougher than i thought:cursin:

so is the bike back to stock wheels and forks now?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts