Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this bike a month ago with the intention of racing it this year and next, but bills and a need to go back to school forces the sale :(

800 miles with a fresh oil change. The bike comes fully wired to CCS rule book, with the radiator flushed with water wetter. Comes with everything stock except the bodywork, but the headlight and such are still included in the sale, as well as stock gas tank fairing. Has a Yoyodyne slipper clutch with sharkskinz bodywork, engear gear indicator, vortex rear sets, and a puig windscreen. The bike is extremely mint and located in tampa FL. Price is $9500 but i owe 3500, which will be paid off as soon as funds are recieved and the title will be released promptly. pics available apon request, email me at [email protected] with any questions. thanks

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
WOW! Wish I knew this when I bought mine! This is exactly what I am doing...

Sorry you have to sell, but good luck with it!

·
Registered
644 Posts
Bump for a friend, wish I couldl take it off your hands, gotta sell mine first though.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Manny....

Sorry to see you are forced to sell. Seems priorities always shuffle our lives! I hope you get back on 2 ASAP dude, cause you'll miss it!

Good luck with the sale!

...Bump for more interest!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts