Selling my 07 CBR 600RR. It has the following mods:

Goodrich Stainless Lines
Vesrah Pads
Vortex Rearsets
Leo Vince Slip On
520 Conversion -1/+1 with DID Gold Chain
Optimal Bodywork
Dunlop Q2's with one trackday on them

I will throw in the street plastics as well, they are about a 6 out of 10 (all lighting is included too) The street plastics are the factory black and includes the rear seat cowl.
I am the original owner of the bike, it has just over 16k on it. Runs very strong, does not burn any oil, and fires up everytime!
I have a clean and clear NC title in hand. The bike is located in Locust, NC (just outside Charlotte)

$4500 OBO

PM me with any questions.

Attachments

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Sweet deal indeed Good Luck with the sale

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
hot damn dude..that is a smokin deal.

Is that a transponder on your tail though? I might be interested in that separately if it is. PM me.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
damn... thats a sweet deal. sucks im not stateside, id grab that thing for sure.
so ah.. how much would it cost to deliver it to Va Beach?

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
BUMP for the sale

·
19,904 Posts
bump for answers?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I haven't had the valves checked or adjusted.

As for VA beach if you give me my asking price I'll deliver for no charge.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lowsided once. Came into a right hander way too hot, got scared for that split second and went off the left side of the road into a field. I though I could ride it out but couldn't. Went down on the right side. I never left go of the bike, I was still holding on to the clip ons when it stopped. It didn't break anything, just some surface scratches on the right hand mid and lower.

Your in Charlotte, your more than welcome to look at it whenever you like. I'm only 20 minutes away (depending on where in Charlotte you are)

has the bike ever been down? if so, what happened?

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Lowsided once. Came into a right hander way too hot, got scared for that split second and went off the left side of the road into a field. I though I could ride it out but couldn't. Went down on the right side. I never left go of the bike, I was still holding on to the clip ons when it stopped. It didn't break anything, just some surface scratches on the right hand mid and lower.

Your in Charlotte, your more than welcome to look at it whenever you like. I'm only 20 minutes away (depending on where in Charlotte you are)
Im in mt. holly. thats funny you never let go...... had a kungfu ninja death grip on that bad boy... lol..

·
19,904 Posts
was this lowside on the street or track, what was damaged, were those plastics replaced, or is that where the 6/10 street skins were made?
did any controls, or anything tweak even a lil?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts