Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you know if the servo motor is working properly. When I turn the key on the servo motor moves about 1/2 inch but when I start the bike and give it some gas it's not moving in neutral.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It threw a code 34 so I let the bike run while I turned the valve with a wrench. I heard the exhaust get a deeper tone so I let it idle for a minute then turned it off then back on and the fi light shut off but when I rev the engine the valve still didn't move.

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
when the bike is starting the flappper travels from closed /open/ closed stops .

try lubing cables and cycling several times.

if bike ridden in wet the cables can corrode and bind up.

have not seen much posting OTF about the exh valve actually seizing up, but have had a friends 07 (UK ) with binding up cables from wet weather riding.....

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When I got the bike I think it wasn't moved for a few months. It was in the weather under a cover. Last night I bought a used servo motor off eBay I'm going to replace it and oil up the cables and see if that works.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So I got my new servo motor put in the bike today. Does the servo supposed to move while you give the bike gas in neutral or only while you driving

1 - 9 of 9 Posts