Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Yeah, looks similar. What colors are they gonna do, do you know? It wouldnt be a reason to trade in my 05 Red/Black, but I always like to see the bike in different colors.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont know the website only lets you see the cover cause Im not subscribed.

·
Registered
187 Posts
It looks bada$$ with no signals and no mirrors though. The fairings look a little different but not by much, pretty much what you'd expect. They should integrate the front blinkers in the mirrors though and integrate the rear blinkers in the tail as well. Kinda like the new GSX-R's, everything is already eliminated for you on it.

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
They may be using last years plastic to hide the new look. (looks like SharkSkins)The looks aren't the change I'm worried about anyway. PERFORMANCE.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I Want Numbers!

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
Guys guys guys, thats from MCN, have you learned nothing....I wouldn't be surprised to see a little tag underneath it that says "Check out the New 2007 600RR with Flux Capacitors!"

·
Registered
504 Posts
i don't understand the hype behind the 07' 600RR. is something super big supposed to happen in 07' for Honda or something? Or is it just anticipation for next year's model?

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
eehh, I thought it looked a little like tabloid, but there seems to be something going on with the brakes, kind of like kawi rotors but it may just be an upgrade.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
SplatterThrash said:
i don't understand the hype behind the 07' 600RR. is something super big supposed to happen in 07' for Honda or something? Or is it just anticipation for next year's model?
I think its the 25th anversary of the CBR series, so we will see. Also they change the RR every 2 years, so they are likely to change it again.

Looks like they have wave rotors on the front and rear.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Wel need stats and what changes they are making. Maybe a damper?

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
The engine covers haven't changed. I'm assuming those are 05-06 Sharkskins on the "07," which would tell me that the bike has changed less than it did from 03-04. All this assumes Honda didn't give Sharkskins a chance to set up new plastics already??? (Unlikely).

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
BenReilly said:
Guys guys guys, thats from MCN, have you learned nothing....I wouldn't be surprised to see a little tag underneath it that says "Check out the New 2007 600RR with Flux Capacitors!"
AWESOME, the 2007 is going to have Flux Capacitors!!!!! WooHoo! But yeah, my first thought wasa that is was from MCN.

But if we do get wave rotors, fly by wire, and some other cool gadgets it will be fine.

Also I would think that IF it is the new model then they are just testing the performance parts, using old body work.

·
Registered
665 Posts
This is the same magazine that leaked the new R6 and it ended up looking nothing like the bike on their cover.

Take it for what it's worth - .02c

·
Registered
969 Posts
Update.... According to MCN theyre bringing back the under the seat tool kit for the new 07 upgrade!!!

But really, I would be happy if they didnt even do anything cosmetic & just went with performance upgrades!!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts