Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Asking $4750 OBO, Located in CHARLOTTE, NC.

Has been garage kept, covered , and on stands, I will entertain all offers... NO TRADES!!! The features are as follows:
- Led lights on the rear tire hugger illuminating the license plate, the passenger pegs are also integrated with turn signals, break signals, and running lights
- Big GUN Evo Exhaust (Stock included as well)
-Marine blue pearlescent paint, the pictures dont do it justice.

-it will come with all stock components.... headlights, turnlights, etc.

- Nice DOWCO bike cover MSRP was 140ish$

-Rear Seat and COWL included

- I also have loads of riding gear for sale

MAINTENANCE LOG/ HISTORY OF BIKE

- Purchased 12- 16- 15 at 16,667 miles. Bike had just had new tires put on, Owner stated he had upkept the bike very well. No crashes, laydowns etc.
- December 26th flushed front and rear brake lines, new radiator fluid, oil change/filter change, Torque specs checked on bolts/nuts.
- March 15th, 2016 Oil change: Odometer at 17,455 miles
- Mid May, 2016 I purchased a fiberglass fairing set and painted them blue, aftermarket tailight and headlight installed during the summer months. Personal taste decision.
- July 24th, 2016 I laid the bike down performing a U turn ~15mph, the truck I was yielding to failed to signal and I wiped out on a large gravel patch due to emergency braking. Scratches on left side engine case from this and left fairing upper scratches, sanded and repainted. No mechanical or structural damage, just cosmetic.
- August 3rd, 2016 The bike was laid down ~40mph on the right side causing road rash to the right upper fairing and some rash on the handlebar grips, I was ran off the interstate by a car switching lanes. This was repaired and repainted. You can see this in one of the pictures I posted. No mechanical damage, all cosmetic. I was able to ride her home. both times I laid her down.

Took a break from riding for awhile and decided to sell the bike. Performed fairing repair on the upper in March of 2017

- October 2nd, 2017 Brake fluid changed, oil changed. Bike up for sale. I started riding it ~3x a week to ride it more before selling.

That is the history I have. I was not able to pull carfax's I purchased prior to my purchase but I assure you the only two owners were two brothers before me and no crashes or damage was on the carfax either.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts