Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently bought an 07 600rr. It came with some halo/redeye aftermarket import headlight kit that had a mess in wiring and ballasts everywhere.

I wound up rewiring it properly, but after one of the components went down, it took me forever to troubleshoot and undo the custom wiring harness. I decided to just go back to stock.

My problem is that the stock lights are going to come with connectors, an the wire pigtails coming from the motorcycle harness were cut off by the previous owner. The highbeam (left) side is intact, but the headlight side (right) just has two wires, headlight hot wire and ground.

Is there a place where i could just buy the right side connector and solder it into the wires, so that it connects to the headlights. I can always just cut off the headlight connector and put some bullet connectors and call it a day, but id rather do things a bit cleaner and closer to OEM.

Thanks

·
Registered
793 Posts
I don't currently have a 600RR but have replaced many headlights. I think you need the white female plug. Honda doesn't sell that separately.

You could buy a used headlight harness and cut the plug off or sub in the entire harness.

Here's a used one on ebay

·
Registered
735 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
Is it missing the 2P plug that clips to the back of the headlight? If so you can get replacements at places like eastern beaver but he has minimum purchase and shipping from japan.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts