Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after loooking hard at used bikes in SoCal (Orange County) area, and not having the greatest luck ..... I've called a couple dealers and asked about the 07 CBR600RR.

Bert's MegaMall in Covina said they have them in stock! All colors ... blah blah!
This guy said he wants to show me the new R6 and the new CBR600RR!

Is this guy for real?!?!? Do they have them in stock? I dont wanna drive all the way down there and find out they dont have em. Is he just saying this to get me down there?

Called a couple Honda Dealerships and they said they arent getting them for about 1-2 weeks! And I even asked one guy (who seemed like a cool kat), what he thinks about Bert's MegaMall having them in stock! And he call BS!

Your thoughts?

·
Professional smart @ss
2,345 Posts
call him back and tell him to walk up to one and physically look at it, have him repeat the year back to you that way u get there and he doesnt say "oh i thought u said 2006" or "oh, my computer shows them in stock but its aactually the amount we r getting"

·
Registered
795 Posts
U sure bro? i just spoke to Curley?? over there. they are not in and won't be in till March.

who did you speak to??

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hans .... ?!?!?

But yeah ... I had him look .... but for some reason I dont believe him!!!

He's like we got "ALL THE COLORS!!!"

I duuunnnooooooooooo!!!!!

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
call him back ask him to read u a vin number off one of the units
and go from there i think he is BS YOU

·
Curve Connoisseur
916 Posts
post the gentlemens name and number, i want to call and harrass him a little.....tell him i have 13K cash and want to drive it out of there tonight!...mess with him alittle......

·
Registered
795 Posts
rodman said:
Hans .... ?!?!?

But yeah ... I had him look .... but for some reason I dont believe him!!!

He's like we got "ALL THE COLORS!!!"

I duuunnnooooooooooo!!!!!
impossible. i doubt honda would give those retards a batch of the first RR's... I'm about to call Hans and call him on his bs...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah ... I thought it was kinda shady saying .... "we've got a crazy inventory ... all the colors .... we're the #1 selling in the world!" "Honda hooooks us up"!

But he kept mentioning the R6 over the CBR600RR .... maybe he was just trying to get me down there ... then steer me towards the R6!?

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
he has 06 600RR and 07 R6, so when you say, "you sure you got the 07s?" he says yes everytime.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts