Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2007 CBR600RR because I just bought a 2010 BMW R1200GS Adventure and I won't be riding this bike anymore. The bike only has 4200 miles. It has been garage kept its whole life. It is bone stock. The bike is in great shape except for some minor things due to the bike being dropped by a friend I was teaching how to ride going 5mph. The fairing is scratched as well as the engine cover. The blinker is broken and needs to be replaced. This is just minor cosmetic damage except for the blinker which needs to be replaced. I am discounting the bike because of this. The bike is in perfect mechanical condition and these scratches are only cosmetic. The Kelly Blue Book value on the bike is $5900. This is for bikes that have more miles then I do. I am selling for $4500 because of the scratches and because I want to get rid of it quickly. It is taking up too much room in the garage with two other bikes in there. I have attached an image of the damage from the fall. As you can see it isn't anything major. I am in Broomall, PA, which is 10 minutes outside southeast Philly. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or to set up a time to come check the bike out. The bike can also be shipped. I just shipped a KTM 530EXC from NY to Georgia for under 400 bucks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts