Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
selling my 2007 cbr600rr, i bought new oem honda red lowers, painted the mids flat black(went to college for automotive refinishing so its a good job). Yoshi Exhaust, Tripages intergrated tailight, and l.e.d. adj. plate from tripage. Puig double bubble red tinted and reg puig tire hugger. Flushmount turn signals and integrated turn mirrors. Oh and the bike just hit 3,000 miles and has been garaged for about a month and a half now. tires still got a good solid summer on them (depending on the rider) oil just changed before put away.

Will come with with 500 or more dollars in gear also if price is there.

I do not ride the bike really, work all week too tired when i get home and im away for the weekends at my summer home constantly. i just decided im not going to pay for something i do not use.

i figure with all the aftermarket parts and gear i could start the asking price at $8000. dont be afraid to make me an offer. i figured the buyer will get everything they need to get started and most of the mods people do right away anyways

PICTURES ATTACHED
(the one picture shows before a couple mods and the other 2 are pretty much what it looks like right now.

Attachments

·
Registered
463 Posts
Good looking bike but to be quite honest, I think the price may be a little too high still. I bought my 07 w/ only 630 miles on it for $6500. Granted, mine was bone stock and all that aftermarket stuff you have is definitely worth something but it sounds like you're trying to get back retail price for those goods. I would recommend that you ask $6,999 and possibly consider offers from that starting price. You could also try selling some of the aftermarket stuff and you gear separately to make up some of the difference. I do hope that you get what you're looking for out of it bro... Good luck!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im pretty sure that there was a thing saying you shouldnt tell someone that you think there bike is worth less in a post. so thanks man.. and 7200 would be my absolute bottom.

if i was searching for a bike and found one with all the stuff done i was going to do anyways for a little bit more i would buy it in a heartbeat. even with a little more mileage.. but thats my logic,

·
Registered
331 Posts
Your price is a bit high, just saying. My white 07 is up for 5500, bluebook being 6560 i think.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats good for you, your also trying to get rid of for other reasons.. im so glad everyone has to be dumb on this forum i mean really you got to come on here and post that **** and basically advertise yours on this post.

i mean come on this is twice. its a sticky on the main for sale page. read it!

ill continue to ask 7200 for mine.. it has lower miles then yours and it looks way better.. so there you go. i could care less if i sell it right now or next year. i will get the money im looking for regardless

·
Registered
331 Posts
I was just mentioning that your price was a decent amount over bluebook. Enjoy.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mention it in a PM not my post.. what do people care what the price of my bike is unless there the people making the offer and trying to buy it..

MODS PLEASE JUST DELETE THIS WHOLE THREAD IF SOMEONE READS THIS... thank you..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts