Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
BOTM Winner 07/12
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 CBR600RR Track Bike $3000 firm

I’m selling my backup bike. It’s a 2007 CBR600RR with around 12,500 miles. It has a clean and clear title and could be made street legal again.

The bike is mostly stock with a few modest upgrades. It has a new battery from last year, all the fluids have been changed and it has a set of Michelin power cup evo take offs on it. I am the second owner and honestly I’ve never ridden the bike other than back and forth from my trailer. The first owner converted it to track and I don’t have any of the original stock parts. The first owner did tip it over at slow speeds at Road America in the turn 6 gravel but that was with street plastics and nothing else was damaged besides a small dent in the exhaust tip.

The bike does need a little cleaning. It’s been mainly idle for at least two years. Also the suspension should probably be refreshed. I’ve not done it and I can’t say when the prior owner had done it last.

I will drive within 75 miles of Milwaukee to drop/hand off the bike. I can also make myself available for pickup if the buyer wants it shipped.

For an extra $250 I can also include and extra set of Hotbodies bodywork if desired.

Vin# JH2PC40077M006868, also pictured
Upgrades:

Optimal Racing superbike bodywork. This comes with two tails. The one mounted is first gen and didn’t offer any support so they tended to crack. This one has been repaired. The second tail included is a second gen tail and includes a seat support. The paint is what I would call 5x5. It looks good from 5 feet for 5 seconds. I’m not a painter…lol It does have some scratches and cracks in the gel coat from just being moved around, nothing really bad.

Vortex Rear sets. Set up for reverse shift. Normal wear from use.

520 chain with 44 tooth rear sprocket. (Not sure what the front is.)

Frame sliders. Not sure what the brand is.

“Wave” style brake rotors. Unsure of the brand.

Goodridge braided brake lines.

PCIII. With canned tune for the exhaust.

Leo Vince slipon exhaust. I small dent in the tip from the aforementioned tip over (pictured)

“Shorty” Levers. Brand unkown.

Keyless gascap. Brand unknown.

Keyless ignition.

K&N Filter

·
BOTM Winner 07/12
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts
damn my buddy is looking for a track bike just forwarded him a pic of this. would you be able to drop it of to bolingbrook il? its about 100 miles

·
BOTM Winner 07/12
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn my buddy is looking for a track bike just forwarded him a pic of this. would you be able to drop it of to bolingbrook il? its about 100 miles
I could do bolingbrook if he was serious.

·
BOTM Winner 07/12
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sold!!!!!!!!

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts
Damn that went quick. Great deal! If it falls thru pm me. my buddy just got out of work and wanted your details so he could contact u.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts