Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bike has sold.

Selling my track bike 2007 CBR600rr track bike for $3300 obo. There is NO TITLE only a Bill of Sale and a trail of ALL previous owners of this bike.
Bike has 17,XXX on the odometer, almost all street miles with 3 track days on it in B Group this year with Roger Lyle Motorcycle Xcitement Track Days. The bike is ready to be a winter project for someone who is looking to build a new track weapon and at the same time it is ready to go right out on the track! This is an ideal track bike for someone looking to run several track days a year and not put their pristine street bike in harms way.

VIN: jh2pc400x7m011028

Aftermarket Mods:
Track Body Work
Two Brothers slip on
New Galfer Sintered Front Pads
520 Sprocket Conversion/EK Chain with the option of 0/+3 in the rear or +1/+3 (Girlfriend rode the bike at the last 2 track day and wanted stock gearing)
Renthal Grips
Zero Gravity Windscreen
Stainless Steel front brake lines
Michelin Power One’s 120/70 & 180/55 Life Expectancy is Rider Pace Dependent (They have 3 track days on them from B group)
Fresh Motul 600 Brake Fluid

Can help new buyer set sag and dial in suspension upon request at pick-up. (Depends on rider weight if the stock springs will allow for proper sag)

Bike is located in Blacksburg, VA

Thanks for looking and PM me if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Good luck with the sale! Nice bike

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey Jon.
I'm going to give you a call tomorrow which is Friday the 28th. I really wanna try to get together on this to make it happen. I look forward to talking with you *is there a best time for you? *

Sincerely
Daniel G

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry guys the bike has sold! sorry it took me several days to get back to the forum....things have been really busy at work here at the start of the year.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.