Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got word that my weekends will be spent on the clock doing some intense time sensitive research:banghead::evil3::evil3::evil3::banghead::gun1: **** **** **** **** **** ****!!!! PHUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! So when the news got to me i was in the process of coverting my new 07 to race form (actually i was done and waiting to find a deal on paint for the race plastics. right now the bike is naked i just bought some nice all black bodywork (w/tail cowl) along with some new headlights. i sold most of my track stuff last weekend i do have an extra set of e-racing bodywork still in the box. i sold my full akra so i'm going to find a nice slip-on within the week to put on in its place. the bike has 1672 miles on it and flawless, has a pc3 also. you can get the bike as it sits now with bodywork, pc3, and stock exhaust for $7500 or wait and get it with the works for $8500 that includes a new slip-on, all carbon fiber (honda racing) parts, dark puig db, and slider kit. as for me i was planning on racing this bike and snacthing the 08 1000rr for the street but if i can't go that long without twisting a throttle i may consider looking for a nice repsol 1000rr, so i guess i'll be bikeless until then. please only serious enquiries. right now i don't have the time to throw all the bodywork on so i'm taking it a section at a time or whenever i'm free. look for pics soon. I CAN NOT BELIEVE I'M TYPING THIS ****:tard: PHUCKKKKKKK!

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
Dude that is effed up how long that will take may be just may be
you can hang on to the bike and race it in a few month or is that
an indefinate deal

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
right now it will definitely be a 6-10mth run and that is only if everything goes absolutely problematic free... which would be a blessing in itself. i found out about 3 weeks ago and just waited to see if this would pass over or could be done without the extra OT, but as you can see that didn't happen.

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
Man that effin blows

·
I need more COWBELL!!
779 Posts
DAMN!!!DAMN!!!!DAMN!!!!! wish you had this up 3 days ago!!! Just sent a wad on a new deck for the house...CRAP!!!!! I told you I would be all over your ride if you ever was to sell it....now I cant...POOP!!!!

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
bro sorry to hear that !!!

shoot ya boss!!! see if him hopping around the office with a pellet in his thigh is amuzing!! hahahha

sorry bout the distruction of ya plans!!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@ Work Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhh!!!!! Bump

·
Around Here They Call Me DR Write Up
1,149 Posts
DAMN DOOD! That effin sucks! Could you possibly ride your bike to work? At least that way you would have it for the holidays.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
right now when i go to work i am carrying 6 books that wgt apprx 75lbs not to mention my laptop oh yeah i have to have each of those when i go to different sites to check on other cases/projects.:evil3:
DAMN DOOD! That effin sucks! Could you possibly ride your bike to work? At least that way you would have it for the holidays.

·
Registered
601 Posts
^ what am i looking at? And PHUCK. I thought your Profile said Location: Alhambra (CA) ... not silly Alabambama. I was about to snatch that thing up like it was nobody's business.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
here's a visual
:tard:
it looks like gel electrophoresis if i am not mistaken.....been a while since i have done one.....did some way back when i took biotech in high school, but havent done any in college cuz i decided to follow a medical engineering route....

·
Registered
895 Posts
it looks like gel electrophoresis if i am not mistaken.....been a while since i have done one.....did some way back when i took biotech in high school, but havent done any in college cuz i decided to follow a medical engineering route....

I would have to agree with you on the gel electrophoresis. Shoot, I haven't seen one of these since my college bio courses :p

Not sure if this is genetics or something else though...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts