Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my 2007 HONDA CBR600RR. The bike currently has 19,100 miles on it and it still feels as awesome as it did the first day I owned it. I'm selling the bike because frankly, I just don't have enough time for it anymore. It's just too nice of a piece of machinery to sit in my garage on stands and a battery charger.

I purchased it off of the original owner who put a measly 276 miles on it and stored it for two years. This bike has been extremely well maintained through the course of the last 4 years that I've owned it. Oil changes performed every 3,000 miles with OEM oil filters and full synthetic Amsoil or Motul. The engine air filters, engine coolant, brake fluid and spark plugs have been renewed. The valve clearances/tolerances were all checked and adjusted at the manufacturer's recommended interval at 15,000 miles.

I have both of the original keys, helmet strap and hex tool along with the complete OEM manual.

Here are the modifications done to the bike, WILL NOT PART OUT. (original exhaust system will be included with sale)

Shogun No-cut Frame Sliders w/ Rear Spools
Watsen Front Flush Mount Turn Signals
COMPLETE Honda OEM Carbon Fiber Overlay Kit w/ Tank Protector
LED Turn Signal Flash Relay
DDM 5000k HID 35w Kit
ASV Un-breakable Levers Stock LENGTH w/ Red Adjusters)
Vesrah VD170 Front Brake Pads
Tripage Integrated Tail Light FE
Tripage LED License Plate Bracket
Akrapovic Slip-on Hex Exhaust

If you would like to check it out please PM me or to request for more pictures. Thank you.

$6000 OBO.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
GL with sale free bump.... personally think your price is a lil high

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Up for sale is my 2007 HONDA CBR600RR. The bike currently has 19,100 miles on it and it still feels as awesome as it did the first day I owned it. I'm selling the bike because frankly, I just don't have enough time for it anymore. It's just too nice of a piece of machinery to sit in my garage on stands and a battery charger.

I purchased it off of the original owner who put a measly 276 miles on it and stored it for two years. This bike has been extremely well maintained through the course of the last 4 years that I've owned it. Oil changes performed every 3,000 miles with OEM oil filters and full synthetic Amsoil or Motul. The engine air filters, engine coolant, brake fluid and spark plugs have been renewed. The valve clearances/tolerances were all checked and adjusted at the manufacturer's recommended interval at 15,000 miles.

I have both of the original keys, helmet strap and hex tool along with the complete OEM manual.

Here are the modifications done to the bike, WILL NOT PART OUT. (original exhaust system will be included with sale)

Shogun No-cut Frame Sliders w/ Rear Spools
Watsen Front Flush Mount Turn Signals
COMPLETE Honda OEM Carbon Fiber Overlay Kit w/ Tank Protector
LED Turn Signal Flash Relay
DDM 5000k HID 35w Kit
ASV Un-breakable Levers Stock LENGTH w/ Red Adjusters)
Vesrah VD170 Front Brake Pads
Tripage Integrated Tail Light FE
Tripage LED License Plate Bracket
Akrapovic Slip-on Hex Exhaust

If you would like to check it out please PM me or to request for more pictures. Thank you.

$6000 OBO.
Damn that's clean!! love the akra!! GL with sale!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Nice bike. Good price as well. I bought the same bike with a few other mods over here on the east coast a few months ago for $7200.00 including tax and tag. So i would not haggle to much with your price.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.