Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
The white and orange bike is 100% race ready. Includes the Shark Fin, WoodCraft Case Covers, SS Lines, Ceramic Pads (one race old), rear sets, CNC'd Levers, safety wired and drilled. Stock Exhaust with -1 +2 gearing.
This bike has 16,700 miles (mostly street miles) with slight fairing damage but the bike is perfect with CLEAN TITLE. >>>>>>(SOLD)

The orange and black bike is ART and APEX Trackday ready. To be race ready all it would need is a stater cover and shark fin. It's drilled and prepped for safety wiring. Comes with SS lines, stock gearing, stock exhaust, CNC'd levers, Woodcraft clutch cover, and a fresh MOTYDesign.com battery .
This bike has 9585 miles and in perfect condition with CLEAN TITLE IN HAND.

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry im in Utah... and yes as stated by echaverr, its each which is a STEAL! seriously $450 would be able to make them street legal and new chinese plastics.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Any spares with race ready one? Stands,warmers, parts ect?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
average retail on both of these bikes is 3000$ above whta he is asking and they are both clean race bikes, your really gonna bother asking him for spares and extras, why does everyone want alot for nothing. seriously its not even my bikes and i consider that a insult

·
Registered
3 Posts
average retail on both of these bikes is 3000$ above whta he is asking and they are both clean race bikes, your really gonna bother asking him for spares and extras, why does everyone want alot for nothing. seriously its not even my bikes and i consider that a insult
If the OP is getting rid of 2 bikes, usually means getting out or switching to something else IMO, yes the price is killer, never hurts to ask. I'll just look elsewhere so as not to offend anyone here.

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not much for extras... Well talk if you show up with cash.
Thanks thedon, I've really been taking a beating trying to sell my bike stuff.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Not much for extras... Well talk if you show up with cash.
Thanks thedon, I've really been taking a beating trying to sell my bike stuff.
ive been seeing that, been watching all of your thread with so much amazing stuff at prices i dream about, too bad alot of the parts are not compatable with my bike or out of my price range, like those beautiful brembo calipers. i think i raced with you in mom before i got sent to korea. im pretty sure you know h and steggel, miss those guys, good luck with your sale bud, seeing these almost made me drve to utah, i doubt you will but if you still have one of these in dec. when i go up there we will definatly be talking

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
More teasing shots of that Orange Beauty

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
These bikes are still available come take a look at them.

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
$3500 each!!!!! Come and get them!

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Come on folks / track addicts what a steal these deals are

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.