Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
07 r1, clean title in hand. 6k street miles. all stock aside from a smoked screen, frame sliders, spools and chrome wheels. i have the original stockers that go on it as well if you dont want the chrome but we all know chrome wheels add 10+ horse power. :) i also have the mirrors but i took them off because i dont like bikes with mirrors. located in central florida for pick up or i can ship it at buyers expense through forward air or motorcycle freight. kbb retail has it at $8600+ im asking $7600 with chrome wheels $7200 with stockers.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not crazy, just hate the way they look, totally takes away the lines of the bike. plus im big so i cant see anything but elbows anyways

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
thats really clean! im in the looks for a litre bike too. but i also need a new car damn!

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
true , plus those wheels are so shiny you can just use them as a mirror if you need rite? anyway is that legal -- riding without mirrors.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
true , plus those wheels are so shiny you can just use them as a mirror if you need rite? anyway is that legal -- riding without mirrors.
im pretty sure its not but i dont care, im not stopping to take the ticket anyway

1 - 8 of 8 Posts