Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Up for sale is a 2007 Yamaha R6s that is a dedicated track bike. The bike has exactly 19,250 miles. It cannot be made street legal so please only contact me if you are looking to ride this where these bikes are designed to be ridden, the racetrack! The bike is track ready and has the following upgrades/modifications:

-Leo Vince Full Titanium System
-Power Commander 3 (map loaded for the exhaust)
- Armour Bodies Race Bodywork (2008-2013 R6)
-BMC Air filter
-Vortex Clip-ons
-Powerstand Foot pegs
-Galfer Steel Braided Front Brake Lines
-Renthal Soft Compound Grips (2 rides)
-520 Conversion Kit (Driven Rear-45T, Sunstar Front-14T/one ride on it)
-Front Brake Pads with 2 rides
-Shift Rod Modded for GP shift
-Pirelli Superbike Pro Slicks

I purchased the bike just a couple of months ago. I went through the whole bike to make sure everything was good to go with it (as I do with all new bikes I purchase). I changed the oil, cleaned the filter, replaced all the spark plugs, did the pair removal/block off mod, removed excess wiring and made sure everything was in proper working order. I will change the oil it again so it's fresh for the new owner. I only rode this bike twice and never raced it. I bought it to do private coaching on and I hate to sell it because it's a solid bike. I need the funds to pursue bringing an invention I'm working on to market that will benefit you all! Only thing wrong with it is one of the fork seals is leaking and I was told the counter shaft seal is leaking. I've been keeping an eye on it and haven't noticed any significant leaking. But I wanted to mention it. I have a new seal that will go with it and it's relatively easy to replace. It comes with a bill of sale only. I can provide the VIN so you can verify it's not stolen. The VIN isn't scratched off or anything. I just don't have the title in my possession.

BONUS: Included with the sale will be a GoPro Hero 2 including the case, attachments, and a 16GB SD card. Also I will include a front and rear stand and several miscellaneous parts for an R6. Also you get to choose from a stack of race tire takeoffs including Dunlop GP-A, and Bridgestone VO1 slicks. A lot of them have good life in them. Take as many as you want!

Price $3,200 OBO

If you are interested or have any questions please send me a message or shoot me a text 816-721-7489.

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
What a beauty the R6 in a track outfit is a stunning beast

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$350 for the trailer alone or $250 if purchased with the bike. I just rewired it and installed new lights. Can be towed with a 4 cylinder car/SUV! Great little track day trailer. Have had a lot of interest in the bike but it's still available!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still for sale. I haven't really been pushing the sale. But would like to see it go to a new home. And someone keeps deleting my craigslist post. Probably one of the people with the low ball offers or ridiculous trades. lol.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
how about I buy you a "no ragrets" tattoo and we call it even.
How about I pay for "No Ragrets" to be tattooed on your forehead and I give you the bike? Can't put a dollar amount on the entertainment that would come from that. Seems legit.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts