Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600 For Sale – Excellent Condition – Very clean

Up for sale is my buddy’s blue and black 2007 GSX-R 600. It has been meticulously maintained for since the day he bought er'. Stock for the most part.

Modifications:
-Fender eliminator
-Frame sliders
-Tank pad
-Harris Grips (not installed)

Additional information:
-Runs flawlessly
-5,XXX miles
-All maintenance performed by Engelhart Center in Madison, WI (purchased there as well)
-Bike is located in Janesville, WI (will NOT ship)

More pictures available upon request (No squid comments haha he knows)

Asking $8,299 obo

Any questions/concerns – feel free to PM me or contact me via e-mail ([email protected])

Thanks for looking!

Kyle

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
open to offers...

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"pilon seat" as in solo cowl? If so, yes, he has the cowl. If that's not what you mean, I don't know what "pilon seat" implies. Fill me in, Slugger!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
price reduced to $8,099! Make an offer...he's willing to negotiate!

More pictures available upon request.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
let's send er' to the top

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
it will be sold within a week if you weren't included in the pic..

·
Registered
217 Posts
Just some food for thought, but I can go buy a new 07 at the dealer 3 miles from my house for $8500 otd. I wouldn't pay 8100 for something with 5k miles on it. I'd say your buddy can get close to $7500, possibly higher, it depends how long he wants to sit on it.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it will be sold within a week if you weren't included in the pic..
haha hey now!!! It's not me...I'm smart, I ride a Honda. He's a squid for sure but doesn't mind I guess.

And price wise, I told him he was high and it was a bad time of year to sell around here, but he insisted I put it up..for that price. Fact is, he got dooped at the dealership (I won't even tell you what he paid for it) and wants to salvage what he can out of it.

K

·
0 Posts
haha hey now!!! It's not me...I'm smart, I ride a Honda. He's a squid for sure but doesn't mind I guess.

And price wise, I told him he was high and it was a bad time of year to sell around here, but he insisted I put it up..for that price. Fact is, he got dooped at the dealership (I won't even tell you what he paid for it) and wants to salvage what he can out of it.
instead of riding it?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
he wants to get an R6

K

·
0 Posts
trade one hell for anouther... well whatever. he's not going to get anywhere near that price from an informed buyer.

·
Registered
457 Posts
with all the incentives out on the gixxr no one will be paying that high for a used. i have only 1000 miles on my o7 nd i cant even get close to that. good luck to you nd your friend though. as for me i decided to keep both bikes. so maybe ill track one out.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Not right now chief, im in the f'ing zone
4,495 Posts
yuuuccckkk why does he want an r6? Has he ever ridden one?????

1 - 20 of 21 Posts