Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is a upper pipe and muffler made by Yoshimura. It is model RS5 chrome canister with carbon end. It comes with all hardware. This came of a 2009 Honda CBR600RR and will fit on a 2007 to 2012 CBR600RR. The shipping is free to anywhere in the US. I will not take money orders and/or cash app. PayPal only to protect both me, the seller and you the buyer. Please don’t waste my time with scams and the exhaust is well worth what I’m asking for it. No low ballers!! If you’re interested in buying this, I will need a call from you to make sure you are real!

Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Nickel Automotive design

Musical instrument Luggage and bags Everyday carry Silver Bag

Automotive lighting Bicycle part Sports equipment Nickel Bicycle handlebar

·
Registered
20 Posts
Up for sale is a upper pipe and muffler made by Yoshimura. It is model RS5 chrome canister with carbon end. It comes with all hardware. This came of a 2009 Honda CBR600RR and will fit on a 2007 to 2012 CBR600RR. The shipping is free to anywhere in the US. I will not take money orders and/or cash app. PayPal only to protect both me, the seller and you the buyer. Please don’t waste my time with scams and the exhaust is well worth what I’m asking for it. No low ballers!! If you’re interested in buying this, I will need a call from you to make sure you are real!

View attachment 226265

View attachment 226266

View attachment 226267

View attachment 226265

View attachment 226266

View attachment 226267
I am real. I want it. Pls let me know $ with shipping to 03071 (NH), unless you live nearby.
603-878-4731 - [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts