Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Moto GP Racer
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't have an account for that "other" site so here it goes...

I told my friend I'd post this up for him to help him out. He needs a bike better suited for his experience. I figure this would make a good track toy for someone with the know-how.

Here are the details:
Price - $4,000
Mileage - 15825 but has a new engine installed by a pro
Make - Honda
Model - 1000rr
Title - Salvage, (In-hand)
VIN - JH2SC59068M000094
His email address if you have any further questions - xxtrn at hotmail

The Scoop - It been in 4 wrecks, none very serious, but enough to warrant new fairings. I'm sure he'd been willing to trade for a 600 if the deal is comparable. I'm not sure of all the spares, but he does have some.

I hope I answered everything, if you're interested let me know and I'll put you in contact with him.

He posted some pictures up here:
1000rr You need to check post #340, they are loaded as attachments.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Rules, we all have to follow them.

1. A picture of the item is required at the time of the posting. NO EXCEPTIONS. None of this "i'll post up pictures later" or "PM me for pictures". Your thread will be closed if there are no pictures.
2. A price must be set at time of posting. No "make me an offer" pricing allowed.
3. For all motorcycle sales, a VIN is required.
4. A sign must be included in picture of item. The sign should have these (3) things; user name, 600rr.net and todays date. (This rule would eliminate a buyer receiving a part he/she bought and it not be in the condition the picture shows).
5. When you are selling several items or multiple items, like wheels or anything that goes in sets, pictures must be taken with each individual item by itself showing any damage.
6. Sellers are not allowed to require buyers to pay paypal fees they would incur. Sellers should include that in their price. This also protects the seller. reason being, if paypal gets wind of sellers doing that, they can shut their paypal account down.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
why was the engine swapped? oil burner?
is that mileage the chassis mileage, or the miles on the new engine?.
need pics?

·
Moto GP Racer
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guys,

The pics are in post #340 in the link I posted.

The engine was swapped due to oil burning issue. The mileage is chassis mileage. You'll have to ask him about engine mileage.

Wow, should I include my SSN on there for a friend's bike? The sale is for locals anyway so I don't see why these so called "rules" are now in effect. If the post is in violation then I guess shut it down. I'm not trying to be an ass, just kind of surprised at the "new" requirements.

If you are interested, PM me and I'll send you his number. I'm not trying to broker the deal or anything, I'm just trying to get him on a bike better suited for his experience.

As for the Vin#, I'll ask him to provide that. The bike is just outside of Camp Pendleton in Oeanside.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
k, thanks for nothing.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Some more info for the curious:
VIN
JH2SC59068M000094

His email address if you have any further questions: xxtrn at hotmail
Not trolling the classifieds bro. It doesnt matter if you are selling the yourself or for a friend, the rulse still apply and you need to follow them just like we all do. I know its a pain in the ass, but thats the way it is. If you have a problem with the rules, THEGHOST, is the mod that can help you...

1. A picture of the item is required at the time of the posting. NO EXCEPTIONS. None of this "i'll post up pictures later" or "PM me for pictures". Your thread will be closed if there are no pictures.
2. A price must be set at time of posting. No "make me an offer" pricing allowed.
3. For all motorcycle sales, a VIN is required.
4. A sign must be included in picture of item. The sign should have these (3) things; user name, 600rr.net and todays date. (This rule would eliminate a buyer receiving a part he/she bought and it not be in the condition the picture shows).
5. When you are selling several items or multiple items, like wheels or anything that goes in sets, pictures must be taken with each individual item by itself showing any damage.
6. Sellers are not allowed to require buyers to pay paypal fees they would incur. Sellers should include that in their price. This also protects the seller. reason being, if paypal gets wind of sellers doing that, they can shut their paypal account down.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.