Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of a full set of aftermarket fairings for an 08 CBR 600rr. I am not

looking to buy a full set of OEM, as they are to expensive. I have found alot on e-

bay for around $600 but i also have heard they are hard to fit. I was wanting to

know if anyone has bought some from any of the dealers on e-bay. If anyone has

and had good success plz let me know what dealer you purchased from.

Thanks alot

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
this isn't exactly what you asked for but just a heads up i have
08 red lowers
08 dark gray brake side mid
08 red brake side mid upper piece
08 red front fender
08 graffiti brake side lower
08 dark gray clutch side mid rashed 1 broken tab for mid insert
08 red gas tank cover rash nothing broken
08 red tail rashed cracked clutch side
08 red tail very end top a bit melted

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oakasrtheshiz do you happen to have any of those parts for an 08 1krr? I

need the clutch side mid. I have the candy apple red and silver. The faring i need

is the silver piece and the tail faring red.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im sure its worth it, but its not like i need a few parts. I need the entire set of fairing for my gf's 600rr. I think i just want to go with aftermarket for hers as it will be expensive. But for my 08 1000rr all i need is the clutch side fairing silver. I can get OEM for it cheap. I think we r going to step out on the edge and try some aftermarket ones. But im sure u will see me bak here bitching about them. lol

·
Registered
344 Posts
Im sure its worth it, but its not like i need a few parts. I need the entire set of fairing for my gf's 600rr. I think i just want to go with aftermarket for hers as it will be expensive. But for my 08 1000rr all i need is the clutch side fairing silver. I can get OEM for it cheap. I think we r going to step out on the edge and try some aftermarket ones. But im sure u will see me bak here bitching about them. lol
haha, best of luck to ya. If possible use the OEM black plastic pieces...They will solve alot of your fitment issues. You can get them dirty cheap new.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts