Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Located in Martinsburg, WV.....so as much as i hate to do it i have to sell my bike in order to get in the price range i want to be in to buy a house.....2100 miles, yoshi exhaust, flush front blinkers, the bike does have a couple paint scuffs from a 15 mph drop so they arent bad at all $7000(lowest i can go due to payoff amount)....only have a few pics but will post more when it stops raining, including the scratches....

·
Registered
252 Posts
gonna be a tough sale for that money with the damage you would be better off to keep it for awhile then fix it as you go

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gonna be a tough sale for that money with the damage you would be better off to keep it for awhile then fix it as you go
yeah but luckily its only paint damage, ive already replaced everything else except the paint details.....if it comes down to that i will just get my uncles shop to fix the scratches if it means someone taking it off my hands or not

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
i was lookin at this for a friend but had too many questions. 15mph drop and u got the top of the tail? looks like a high side.

then you say you fixed most stuff but..... did you? the photos have a case of the angles and the first two you posted are clearly from different points in time.

as a prospective buyer, i don't have a good idea of what the damage is.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
yeah srry should have worded it a little better.....went over the front, got into the front brake way too much when someone pulled out in front of me and went over the top and ended up on the right side which is where the damage on the engine case came from that u circled.....damage from accident included right mirror, brake lever, right rear set, passenger seat, and paint damage which is the only thing i didnt have fixed....my buddy works for the local honda dealership and looked over it and told me i was good to go with everything besides the paint......only pic i have posted that was from before the wreck is the fuzzy first picture in the thread, every other picture is post wreck........u let me know what u want a picture of and what angle u would like me to take it and i will

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
GEEZ another 600RR someone is going to get at a steal

free bump

·
Registered
14 Posts
Im selling my Bike...

Anyone intersted in my 2008 600rr with only 350 miles on it.
Has shogun sliders, white xenon headlight bulbs, and hotbodies flush mount front turn signals. Im asking 8,000 for it. Im located 20 minutes outside of St. Louis, MO.
No cut Shogun sliders where installed 3 weeks ago, not seen in photos but flush mounts are and headlights.
There is a slight rub on the right rear view mirror, no scratches on body.

PM me or email directly to [email protected] for promt response.
Thanks.

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
^^^ Duude, get you're own thread and try not to thread jack will you?!

To the OP, Goodluck with the sale. Nice Ride :)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
OUCH!!! talk about a thread jack..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts