Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK well the time has come. I need to sell my bike. The summer here in chicago has been horrible and i could use the money.

2008 Honda Cbr 600rr Graffiti Edition. Currently there are 4,846 miles and counting. The bike is in mint condition. Has never been dropped or crashed. Brand new tire in June 09 with less than 2000 miles on it. Minor mods include: tinted windshield, hotbodies flush tinted front turn signals and a rear fender elminator kit. OIl just changed using honda oem oil and filter. Located in Buffalo Grove IL. Please email([email protected]) or pm for questions.). Im am open to trades....

PRCE DROPPED!!
Asking $6500. Reasonable offers welcome..
Willing to deliver the bike or ship. I need this sold.

-Sam

·
Registered
500 Posts
I Wish I Had A S* Ton Of Cash Laying Around. R U Sure U Wanna Sell That Sexy Beast?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry not really looking to trade for a dirt bike. Open to trades tho....

Let me know whats up UC...

-Sam

·
Registered
500 Posts
If you still have it by March next year, I take it off your hands. Hope you sell it by then for your sake

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you still have it by March next year, I take it off your hands. Hope you sell it by then for your sake

to tell you the truth if i dont sell it ill keep it and maybe trade in for a different bike in the spring....but thats still a long time from now.

-Sam

·
Registered
38 Posts
thats cheap! i paid $7500.00 for mine.

·
Registered
195 Posts
man someone better buy this bike! it's hurting me knowing it's still available...calling my name. i just got word that i may have to start looking for a new gig next year, so now i know i shouldnt induldge....free bump, rant off.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts