Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am the second owner of this bike, the first owner put exactly 2k miles on it (it was broken-in according to Honda standards), he kept it in a garage and perfectly maintained. He rode it very gently just for rides with his dad. I bought it in the spring of this year. It has never been crashed or wrecked, the title is clean.
I keep this bike in showroom condition, and ride it caring-ly. NO wheelies, stunting or burnouts. It is kept in my insulated garage with a very nice cover, doesn't even get dusty. Never once left outside overnight and it shows. After riding it I put a fan on it in the garage while it cools down. Not kidding. I always wash it (weekly) by hand and wax it monthly, the sprockets and bolts are literally cleaned with Q-tips so there's no grease build up. I regularly clean and lube the chain. All the metal and exhaust I buff with compound to keep it looking new. This bike won Bike of the Year and beat out all the other 600cc bikes, and it rides like a dream. Incredibly fast, and handles much smoother than any other bike I have owned (636 Ninja). It's very comfortable, I've ridden it over 400 miles in one day. I traded the mid fairings which were stock black for silver ones, it looks so good now. I get compliments all the time on it. I have before and after pics I can show you of the black to silver fairings. Also has an installed Scorpio alarm system that comes with a small transmitter with a screen on it, works great, I have the booklet for it too.
The only scratch on the bike is a small scuff on the stator cover from where the original owner scuffed it in his garage while moving it, its hard to see, other than that this bike is INCREDIBLE!

- AMS Synthetic oil only, the best there is! And only 91-93 octane, no ethanol!
- currently 4,300 miles
- changed black mid fairings for silver because I wanted it all silver and one of a kind
- installed reflective silver rim stripes, look amazing at night when they reflect, almost "TRON like"
- installed hotbodies flush mount LED turn signals
- integrated rear brake/signal light
- awesome license plate mount, hides plate well from cameras ;)
- black aftermarket bar ends with "CBR" engraved on them
- tank protector
- nice Vega helmet included
- Alpinestars Carbon Fiber knuckle gloves included
- custom LED neon's, professionally installed, with hidden switches
- and more!

No trades. $6,499 obo. More pics to come. It's the cleanest and best maintained bike I've seen.

NADA VALUE($7,475) : http://www.nadaguides.com/Motorcycles/2008/Honda/CBR600RR8-599cc/Standard-Equipment
KBB VALUE($6,730): http://www.kbb.com/motorcycle/retail/2008/honda/cbr600rr/231539/

·
Registered
461 Posts
Sweet bike. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Great looking bike, I love the silver. Good luck with the sale.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts