Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
13k miles
PCV
LeoVince GP Pro Evo Exhaust
BMC Racing Filter
MOTY battery (brand new)
SS Brake Lines (red rear with dark grey front)
Sequential Taillight
Puig DB windscreen
Powder Coated black Passenger Pegs with LED's
Red reflective rim tape on rear wheel
Soft grips
Tank pads (stomp grips, fuel door, and protector pad)
Carbon Fiber vinyl on a few plastics

Bike is in great condition. Has a couple of small scratches on the right side were the previous owner laid it over on that side. Not a wreck, slide or drop... just small scratches.

I love this bike but unfortunately I need the money. You can take a test drive as long as you put the cash in my hand first. Has had all it's proper maintenance and oil changes. Completed all recalls. There MAY be a couple of months left on the warranty but I will have to follow up on that.

I have all the stock parts that I will throw in for the right price or can change out some parts to get you a cheaper price on the bike. Bring all REAL offers but please don't bother wasting time with a stupid price.

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
None

10 char

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Contrary to what everyone hears they are not all oil burners. My 08 was not either. GLWS.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

Reactions: slim07rr

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wait, you mean to tell me that not everything posted on the internet is true?! No way...That just wouldn't be any fun though. What will people post instead of bull **** replies like "how much oil is it burning"?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Wait, you mean to tell me that not everything posted on the internet is true?! No way...That just wouldn't be any fun though. What will people post instead of bull **** replies like "how much oil is it burning"?
He was joking... cool your trigger finger :gun1:

Good luck with selling her! Why are you selling?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I'm pretty cool... Just curious, how do you know he was joking? Especially since almost every single 08 1k post has someone ask that question

Because I want a cruiser for my girl to be more comfortable on the back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts