Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it me or does anyone else think that the new CBR1000RR Is the most ugliest bike Honda has ever made i think they are taking advice from Suzuki or sum thing because it just straight up ugly!

Look at the exhaust can
the tail is so horrible
and the front fairing is just horirble

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Function before form. I like it. If it isn't the fastest best handling lightest litrebike of 08 I would be surprised.

·
DID has A beard
322 Posts
Like it too. Different, very different from last year but it is a lot cleaner looking. Has a few things that look to be borrowed from Ducati & Suzuki but, oh well, it works. Not everyone is gonna be happy when there is such a big change suddenly.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Function before form. I like it. If it isn't the fastest best handling lightest litrebike of 08 I would be surprised.

I'm not sold on the shape but if it's not the fastest best handling lightest one in 08 they're going to hammer it for being ugly... I think the 600rr looks much better... why they went the direction they did we may not know for awhile... see if the racing season shows us anything or if it really IS function and not form. So much speculation about the bike is out... we'll see if the comparo's support it.

But then again, if you just don't like the way it looks would you buy it anyway? You have to live with it... ugly and all!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
But then again, if you just don't like the way it looks would you buy it anyway? You have to live with it... ugly and all!

Thats how i feel i don't care about performance if it is just straight up butt ugly like the 08 is to me i rather just get the new R1 that thing looks so much better with its sharp lines and the under tail exhaust

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
have to agree, just can't stand the looks. i like the old body style much better

·
Hitz eit from z back
5,357 Posts
Yeah its ugly, yes we all knew about this months ago. Yes this qualifies as a REPOST!!! But honda did screw up on this one and I will not be picking up a 08 1krr. Used but babied 07FTW!!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
I really like the Yamaha products, just don't like how pointy that nose is... Every time I see one I want to push it in a little, round it up a bit... more like the MotoGP bikes... Then we get the 08 1000RR with that round beak thing out front... almost hayabusa beak looking...

·
Registered
166 Posts
i dont like the r6 tail....me personally looks like the copied the r6 alot....

Like it too. Different, very different from last year but it is a lot cleaner looking. Has a few things that look to be borrowed from Ducati & Suzuki but, oh well, it works. Not everyone is gonna be happy when there is such a big change suddenly.

·
Registered
79 Posts
If you compare the 07 to the 08 on an overlay, the shape is nearly identical. I cant wait to see one in person. I want one, but I want the 848 soooooooooo much more!!!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think the consensus of us that don't like is that we wouldn't spend the money on something we think is ugly...

+1 i feel u i dont want to spend my money on sumthing i think is ugly as hell

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Yes, very ugly. Sales are not going to do well with those...
ummm think again. the Busa is the ugliest bike of all time IMO and they're still selling like pancakes.

plus its a Honda. how can you go wrong??? :icon_lol:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ummm think again. the Busa is the ugliest bike of all time IMO and they're still selling like pancakes.

plus its a Honda. how can you go wrong??? :icon_lol:

yea but every newb who doesn't kno squat about a bike thinks a busa is the best bike so they go out and buy em, to say "yea i ride a Busa"

1 - 20 of 36 Posts