Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well i have parted out must of the carbon fiber seen on the pics but the bike still has the mids on it and tail fairing. the bike has little over 7k on it, as i drive it still soemtimes. bike has never been crashed and im not a stunter either. i used for to get back and forth to work til i switched jobs(suits and bikes dont work).
i just dont use it enough anymore so i rather buy a new car. i owe some money to honda so you would get titel about tens days after payment. you would be able to take the bike that day thou.
the mod list. as it stands right now the bike has arrow headers with yosh belly pan exhaust. 520 chain kit, projector headlights by sic hids, new driven grips, bazazz afm zfi, gutted airbox, pair mod, bmc filter, new brake pads, carbon fiber mids and tail fairings, rizoma front brake reserve.

parts that are sitting off the bike carbon fiber front hugger and solo cowl, jpr gold levers, puig double bubble smoke. i have two jackets and helmets. i also have riding boots and tank bag. not Included

i also have bike stands that can go with bike.

i believe my askign price is fair and other items could be add if we can work something out.
my name is blaise and my cell is 8563577174. i work for a dealer ship and could have this bike shipped pretty cheap

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh crap thats the vin off the gtr

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
That's one heavy CBR. Lol.
Where is this bike?
Sorry cant see that into on the scooter app.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im in philly i can show the bike if you give me a heads up

·
19,904 Posts
exhaust doesnt rub, clears the swingarm? it a bolt on affair, or is it a bunch of custom work. ie, if the can had to be replaced, would be a simple swap?

can u post pic of the exhaust the swingarm gap please, and one of the underside of the tail.
is the underneath filled out or covered with something, or was it left bare like something is missing from there?

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes it clears and dont have pic on me and bike is in a garage and i wont be able to get pic til weekend . yes it would be simple swap to stock. it bolts to the rear set use a bracket i bought. nothing crazy. there is nothing missing from the bottom fairing or taken out. it comes right out the middle of the two lowers.

·
19,904 Posts
not swapping to stock, but say change to a non yoshi can, lol, i hate yoshi. almost as much as i hate D&D.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You could change it to any r6 can

·
19,904 Posts
nice :) im really liking this thing. i'll be in touch.. i cant fuk with it before next month, but we'll see. thanks

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
priced reduce 5900

·
19,904 Posts
youre killing me dude, i want it, just gimme time. lol

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
then consider it yours then unless some one speaks up. i ll even give you what ever extras are left to

·
19,904 Posts
everyone stop following this thread now damn it.

Reactions: 08cbrnj

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Ship it to me and ill take it.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
jaydiem are you serious

·