Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everything is perfect, just a few nics on the wheels (not rash). Bike is 100% stock except for new track bodywork in grey primer. Only 347 miles on the bike! It is ready for the track as it sits, a little safty wire and it would be ready for W.E.R.A. or any other race series. Salvage title, but you'd never know it! $5500, located near Metro Detroit. Any questions feel free to call me. cell: (586) 530 5969 shop: (586) 727 2777 or email [email protected] Thanks!

Attachments

·
Bleedin' Honda Red
2,380 Posts
wow nice price!! would make a sick track bike for sure! gl w/ the sale

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
That thing looks cleaner then my bike...lol What was replaced?? Everything?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I replaced the generator cover, fairing stay and left clip-on. Then added race body work. It was super clean when I picked it up. 100% straight, rides & runs perfect. Can be turned back into a street bike no problem, just add lights and bodywork.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe if you converted it back then sold it for $6? Who knows very nice though
If you want for 6k I'll sell it to you converted back with the moto fan club kit of yoru choice.. with headlights, flushmount blinkers, undertail, the whole sha-bang! I just dont want to drop any more cash in it on the chance I dont sell it.. then I atleast have a backup race bike for 09.

Nick

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have too many bikes as it is :) Anyone for $5000 with no bodywork? $5000 no bodywork! I need to get a truckload of race tires so this guy has to go!

·
Registered
250 Posts
obviously with a salvage title its been wrecked and totaled out from insurance, how did you check the whole frame and such to ensure its straight like you said before when you said "its 100% straight"

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I measured it agains other new CBR600RR's. It doesnt take much to total a sportbike, a simple low side will pretty much take care of it at dealer labor rates and new replacement parts at MSRP.

·
Registered
188 Posts
damn why you ll people who wants to sell a killer price RR always far a way from Louisiana. Does the bike include the seat too?? All the forks and frame are straight?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Everything is straight, its a superbike tail so you'd need a foam pad (I can incldue one). I can get it shipped to you pretty inexpensive. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts