1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Price- 7800$
Vin Number: JH2PC 40068 M1064 45

-799 miles
-Second owner
-Clean title in hand (I also have original dealership paperwork from the first owner)
-Always stored indoors (temperature controlled room)
-Properly maintained
(new battery, oil changed at 107miles and at 600miles, chain cleaned/lubed every 200miles)

Included extras (on the bike):
-Aftermarket exhaust (yoshimura)
-Aftermarket blinkers (flushmount)
-Frame sliders
-Swingarm spools

Included extras (off the bike):
-Service manual and owner's manual
-Factory exhaust and heat shield
-Factory blinkers
-Factory tool kit (helmet lock)
-After-market license plate bracket
-Brake reservoir socks
-Rim tape

Contact Information:
Cell phone- 1-908-338-3581

Video of when I just bought it and brought it back home (107miles-odometer). The sound in the background, if anyone is wondering, are cicadas.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Clean bike, why are you selling it after only 800 miles? You may have a hard time at your asking price, but I wish you the best of luck.

You may find someone who's looking for a clean bike with low miles and doesn't want to spend all the extra cash on a new 2014.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I would of picked this up if this was listed earlier! Price def needs to be adjusted! Why couldn't you list this up a month earlier??? lol.. GLWS!

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
Sexy bike!!! GLWS!! Hope she finds a good home!!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would of picked this up if this was listed earlier! Price def needs to be adjusted! Why couldn't you list this up a month earlier??? lol.. GLWS!
I did have a ad listed up earlier, at least a month ago maybe even two. The thread title was "2008 CBR600rr (211miles)" lol

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Clean bike, why are you selling it after only 800 miles? You may have a hard time at your asking price, but I wish you the best of luck.

You may find someone who's looking for a clean bike with low miles and doesn't want to spend all the extra cash on a new 2014.
Thank you and in my last ad, someone asked me a similar question so I will post my reply which will most likely answer your question as well.

"My story is pretty short. I knew from the beginning I was not going to put a lot of miles on it because college was coming up. I at least wanted to experience what it felt like owning a sports bike for that short time which is why I bought it. Now I am selling it because it is sitting inside my home with styrofoam sheets over it and a blanket on top of that. I may ride it some more when I come back home for winter break if weather permits but I doubt it will. (Update: I did ride it during winter break and spring break which explains the mileage now - 799miles.)

I only rode it around the block and sometimes to hang out with my friends which literally all live within a 5 mile radius. None of my friends have bikes so riding by yourself can get pretty boring pretty quick."

·
Registered
106 Posts
Best of luck with that price point... it may be "new" from a mileage standpoint but it's still 6 years old. It's always baffling to see bikes with such low miles... I put 100 miles on mine every time I take her out!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Best of luck with that price point... it may be "new" from a mileage standpoint but it's still 6 years old. It's always baffling to see bikes with such low miles... I put 100 miles on mine every time I take her out!
Yea the urge to go out and ride is very tempting, especially with this nice weather we are experiencing today in the tri-state area.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.