·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price- 8000$
Vin Number: JH2PC 40068 M1064 45

-211 miles
-Second owner
-Clean title in hand (I also have original dealership paperwork from the first owner)
-Always stored (control temperature room)
-Properly Maintained
(New Battery, oil just changed, chain lubed)

Included extras (on the bike):
-Aftermarket exhaust (yoshimura)
-Aftermarket blinkers (flushmount)
-Swingarm Spools
-Frame Sliders

Included extras (off the bike):
-Factory exhaust and heat shield
-After-market license plate bracket
-Factory Blinkers
-Service manual and owner's manual
-Factory tool kit (Helmet lock)

Contact Information:
Cell phone- 1-908-338-3581

Video of when I just bought it and brought it back home (107miles-odometer)

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
What's the story behind the mileage?
The original owner bought the bike brand new from the dealership back in 2008. He never got his motorcycle endorsement so he never rode it except from his brother riding it up and down the street. Then he attended college in the philippines for nursing. When he came back he was having troubles with his insurance plus on top of that he still did not have his motorcycle endorsement. He told me he also just got married recently which I suppose lead him to selling the bike and not bothering to ride it.

Without proof I wouldn't of believed him so I asked him to show me the original dealership paperwork which he did and I also did numerous Vin searches. Everything matched up and his name was on everything as the owner. I asked him if I could keep the original dealership paperwork which he gave me because I knew I would be in this similar situation of explaining it to people. I knew I was not going to put a lot of miles on the bike since I was starting college soon.

Besides the story, I looked for physical indicators on the bike which a bike of only 107 miles would have. The tires looked brand new and had stripes on them, the headers looked unused (shinny silver), the chain/sprockets looked brand new, the chain looked like it had factory lube on (if there is such a thing), the brake pads looked brand new, none of the bolt heads looked liked they were "used", there was no normal wear on the bike, the oil was not changed but I could tell it was not "used up" looking. Everything matched up.

·
Registered
424 Posts
The original owner bought the bike brand new from the dealership back in 2008. He never got his motorcycle endorsement so he never rode it except from his brother riding it up and down the street. Then he attended college in the philippines for nursing. When he came back he was having troubles with his insurance plus on top of that he still did not have his motorcycle endorsement. He told me he also just got married recently which I suppose lead him to selling the bike and not bothering to ride it.

Without proof I wouldn't of believed him so I asked him to show me the original dealership paperwork which he did and I also did numerous Vin searches. Everything matched up and his name was on everything as the owner. I asked him if I could keep the original dealership paperwork which he gave me because I knew I would be in this similar situation of explaining it to people. I knew I was not going to put a lot of miles on the bike since I was starting college soon.

Besides the story, I looked for physical indicators on the bike which a bike of only 107 miles would have. The tires looked brand new and had stripes on them, the headers looked unused (shinny silver), the chain/sprockets looked brand new, the chain looked like it had factory lube on (if there is such a thing), the brake pads looked brand new, none of the bolt heads looked liked they were "used", there was no normal wear on the bike, the oil was not changed but I could tell it was not "used up" looking. Everything matched up.
So thats his story. Whats your story for selling and you only put 104 miles on it?

Anyhow that's awesome so glws. Wish I had it to buy I would travel to get that.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So thats his story. Whats your story for selling and you only put 104 miles on it?

Anyhow that's awesome so glws. Wish I had it to buy I would travel to get that.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
My story is pretty short. I knew from the beginning I was not going to put a lot of miles on it because college was coming up. I at least wanted to experience what it felt like owning a sports bike for that short time which is why I bought it. Now I am selling it because it is sitting inside my home with styrofoam sheets over it and a blanket on top of that. I may ride it some more when I come back home for winter break if weather permits but I doubt it will.

I only rode it around the block and sometimes to hang out with my friends which literally all live within a 5 mile radius. None of my friends have bikes so riding by yourself can get pretty boring pretty quick.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.