Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Professional smart @ss
2,345 Posts
damn, i just bought one too. i like that one better, its all blacked out.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Its a dark gray, and its got some sort of designs on it. The "600RR" is written all "graffiti-like" too. I kinda like it....looks like a custom job, nothing like Honda has ever done before.

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Return of the Tribal, oh noes! :tard:

Haha. I kinda dig the black one with the sublimated graphics, but I think it'll get old quick. Honda's at it's best when it sticks to solid shapes and forms - think S2000. When Honda tries to go 'street'... eh, don't think it works too well.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Return of the Tribal, oh noes! :tard:

Haha. I kinda dig the black one with the sublimated graphics, but I think it'll get old quick. Honda's at it's best when it sticks to solid shapes and forms - think S2000. When Honda tries to go 'street'... eh, don't think it works too well.
+1 I am with you on that. I think I like the red the best. Too bad they didn't hook us up with the Euro white scheme.

·
Registered
36 Posts
...i'm loving the graffiti one!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
The graffiti one is pretty cool at first, but the more I look at it the less I like it. I still like the 07 white/silver one the best.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I like the repsol-look-a-like :)
I am impressed they didn't release the white/black one just like in the Euro. White/silver is a hot selling model.

The 1K looks super gay

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Hell yeah, the red is badass. Dont be jealous 07 owners... we can always repaint ours and have the exact same bike!

·
Registered
225 Posts
I think if I get a new CBR next year I'll try to find an 07 white or blue. Hopefully they will still have some. The orange one is ok but not enough orange for me on it. the black is cool but to stealthy, but I guess that's not bad either. Well see. 1k is not bad, I think.

1 - 20 of 152 Posts