Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this may be one of the most depressing days of my life, but it has to happen. My 2008 600rr is up for sale. Only reason it is going is so that I can pay for my wedding in August. Asking $6500, pick-up only or you arrange shipping at own costs. No test rides till cash in hand. Thanks for viewing!

2008 Cbr 600rr Orange/black
~7500 Miles
JH2PC40018M102528- Vin
Yosh RS-5 Slip ON w/ tripage lowing bracket
BMC Race Filter
Royal Purple Oil (changed 100 miles ago)
Orange D3 Grips
Custom Audi/ Projector/ Led Headlights
Saddleman Seat/ passenger matching with extra pad
Tripage Smoke Tail Light w/ multi brake and blink sequence
JPR shortie clutch/brake lever (black w/ gold adjustment)
Hot Bodies Double Windscreen
Tank modified for magnetic tank bag
Q2's Put on end of last season ( 1200 miles)
Orange Pin Stripe wheels
CBR Heaven flush mount front blinkers

Bike is in great condition. No track or wheelies. Bought bike with 3800 miles, bone stock. Only problem she had when I bought it was a scuffed sticker which is still there ( see picture). Any questions pm or email me. Best way is [email protected]. Thanks again for looking.

·
Premium Member
3,655 Posts
Sorry to hear you have to sell and congrats on the wedding. Best wishes to you and the fiance.
Where are you located? I'll keep my ears open if I hear of anyone looking up north in my neck of the woods.
GLWS.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Would you consider parting out the seats?

·
BOTM Winner 09/12 Repsol DaRizzo And Don't U Forg
17,681 Posts
Oh I want it

Sent via iPhone 4s

·
17,681 Posts
Maybe? I love the color and those lights. This would be the bike I would buy if it was the right time and I didn't have a ton into my 03

Sent via iPhone 4s

·
Registered
74 Posts
Nice bike bike wish I had the moola

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the positive comments guys! I hate to see her go! I don't even wanna sell it locally because it will drive me crazy to see it on the street and know its no longer mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle App

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Thanks for the positive comments guys! I hate to see her go! I don't even wanna sell it locally because it will drive me crazy to see it on the street and know its no longer mine.

I know the feeling bud.

GLWS

·
17,681 Posts
Hope u sell it man, it's a nice bike, glws man. I will keep interest in this bike and if no one gets it who knows I just might

Sent via iPhone 4s

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I know the feeling bud.

GLWS

A guy just south of me in holland is pretty interested. Told him the only way I would think about selling it to him is if he stays out of Grand Haven as much as possible. lol. Funny thing is, most guys I ride with are all from holland area. They all know my bike because of the color and lights, if he buys it everyone will think its me in holland all the time.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
On a side note. It is blessing of the bikes in holland this weekend and I still have my bike!!! Anyone wants to check it out Ill be there.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Interested. PMed you..I think. :p
Are all the pictures current? Cause some seem to have the orange grips and new seats, and others don't.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Interested. PMed you..I think. :p
Are all the pictures current? Cause some seem to have the orange grips and new seats, and others don't.
Some pictures were from last year. I took some more pictures Friday that I will put on tonight. Didn't get your pm tho.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.