Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I found local guy selling a 2008 600RR. It is completely stock with 4312 miles on it. It is the silver/black color scheme. The bike is really nice shape, other than one small scratch I saw.

Bought the bike!

Picture at the bottom!

·
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
4,993 Posts
Yea sounds good to me and its riding season, I say jump on it

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
nice deal... like hungrycanuck said as well, sell the helmet and buy your own.

don't skimp on gear either... it's the one thing that you should NEVER skimp on.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys. Yeah I am going to sell the helmet. It is brand new, but it is a size large and doesn't fit me. I need a smaller size. Going to look at an Arai Rx-7 Corsair in a few hours!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If all goes well it should be in my garage on Wednesday! I came upon another good deal for that Arai. The guy wants $350 for it and it has been used maybe 3 times he said. It looks brand new. I talked him down to $325. It is a large Arai Corsair Rx-7 Tommy Gun Red. Good deal?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I paid 5000 for an 08 over a year ago....only problem..it had been low slided and I had to have some of the plastics re-done. So I'd say that's a really good deal.

·
Registered
13 Posts
And on the helmet....I think that's a fair/reasonable price....I always wanted the Tommy Gun one. Never could work things out to get one. I think those helmets are pretty killer.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts