Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey,

I have a 2008 CBR 600RR that is up for sale. It has 11300 miles on it and has been changed with Amsoil synthetic oil ever since I got it. Just changed the oil less than 200 miles ago. The fork seals were replaced at 10000 miles. I am the second owner and bought it with 2000 miles on it. It has its fair share of scratches as I have dropped it a couple times while in my driveway and it was low sided once. Mechanically speaking though, it is in excellent condition. The rear tire will need to be replaced somewhat soon but the front is nearly brand new with maybe 200 miles on it. Aftermarket parts that are on it include:

SS brake lines in the front
Leo Vince slip on
Tail tidy kit
Front cowls are carbon fiber
Has been converted to GP shifting but I can change back if wanted
Frame sliders
Corbin seat
Flush mount turn signals
Versah RJL front brake pads
Shorty levers

I am also including front and rear stands for the bike, a brand new front tire, spare chain, stock exhaust, stock rear tail light section, and race plastics (bought but never used).

Vin: JH2PC40098M103586

There will be no test rides unless I have the cash in my hand and you have M1 on your license.
The only reason I am selling it is because I have other hobbies that need funding. I am asking $5700 OBO for the bike and all the extras listed. I am located in Great Falls, Montana.

Shayn

1 - 2 of 2 Posts