Miles:4900
VIN: JH2PC404X8M101431

Fresh oil and filter
DDM tuning 55w 6000k HID's
Jardine RT-1 slip on exhaust
Jardine fender eliminator
Double bubble windscreen
ASV shorty levers

it will need tires at some point the rear has some life left with a lot of tread on the sides and the front is in alright shape i can hook you up with a shop nearby that sells sets of pilot powers and other tires for $250 installed

the only cosmetic thing wrong is on the bottom of the right side engine cover and underneath the engine cover from someone pushing it over when the previous owner had it VERY minimal

im wanting to get $6500 and im pretty firm on the price i can take parts off and drop the price a little bit. im located in plainfield indiana about 15 minutes west of indianapolis text me at 317-408-43 eight seven or PM me on here with any questions

Picture below and startup of the bike in my signature thanks for looking!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys! BUMP will trade plus cash on your part for an enduro or supermoto, only want a newer big bore supermoto like an XR650R or KTM 625/690smc and possibly a drz400sm or wr450 let me know!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys... sale pending, i have a lady coming with cash tonight in about 30 minutes!

·
Registered
58 Posts
^well thats what you wanted rite lol!

i have my 08 graffiti edition with only 2350miles up for sale in NY area! its in mint condition...7k firm

anyone wants to see pictures just let me know!

John

·
Registered
277 Posts
for some reason i cant make a tread so im going to bump my post!

graffiti edition - 2350miles - mint condition - 7k firm
read da rules and you will see why you cant post

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking to sell my 2008 Graffiti 600rr to get a supermoto

2008 Graffiti 600rr
Miles:4900
VIN: JH2PC404X8M101431

Fresh oil and filter
DDM tuning 55w 6000k HID's
Jardine RT-1 slip on exhaust
Jardine fender eliminator
Double bubble windscreen
ASV shorty levers

it will need tires at some point the rear has some life left with a lot of tread on the sides and the front is in alright shape i can hook you up with a shop nearby that sells sets of pilot powers and other tires for $250 installed

the only cosmetic thing wrong is on the bottom of the right side engine cover and underneath the engine cover from someone pushing it over when the previous owner had it VERY minimal

im wanting to get $6500 and im pretty firm on the price i can take parts off and drop the price a little bit. im located in plainfield indiana about 15 minutes west of indianapolis text me at 317-408-43 eight seven or PM me on here with any questions

Picture below and startup of the bike in my signature thanks for looking!

Did you already sell the 08 cbr 600rr

1 - 15 of 15 Posts