Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WHITE FAIRINGS HAVE BEEN SOLD. BIKE WILL ONLY COME WITH GRAFFITI FAIRINGS...

i really don't want to do this...

i bought this bike last march with zero miles. 2008 cbr600rr graffiti edition, approx. 5k on it right now. i have taken great care of this bike, so many oil changes i should have stock in an oil company. i have a shoulder injury that is keeping me from enjoying this bike as much as i'd like. i know the price is high, although the extras more than justify the price, it is somewhat negotiable minus some stuff. not trying to make a bunch of money just want it to be paid off. i never planned on selling, but i would rather save money than spend it on something i don't use enough. there is a lien from the bank, so a local would be best for this sale.

i think 07-08's look better, and from what i've read they have more power than the new 09, plus this one costs less than a new bike, it's barely broken in. plus you get all the extras or you can put it back to stock and sell the extras, that's easily $1500 in your pocket selling them dirt cheap... i feel this is a very good deal.

bike will come with woodcraft case covers, and frame sliders. proton flushmounts. tripage 06 taillight, and license plate bracket. honda tank pad. leo vince sbk carbon slip on. gilles chain adjusters. demented spool sliders, and bar ends. stock levers, pegs, and misc. brackets powdercoated black. bridgestone bt016 tires with around 800 miles on them, also stock dunlop qualifiers with a little life left. all stock parts will be included with sale.

edit: may also be willing to include both pitbull stands, my rs taichi motion jacket, rs taichi gp wrx gloves, and sidi vertigo air boots...

first $7900 takes her...

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
replied... not to sure about shipping the bike. would prefer a local buyer or at least within driving distance. thanks for the bumps...

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Damn that bike is sick and tastefully modded.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my one and only bump...

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rearsets were sold today...

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
please don't pm me and tell me my price is high... i realize it's higher than others. i'm not stupid. however most of the others are bone stock. this one comes with the parts most people are going to put on anyway, so basically it is just saving you the hassle of buying a bike then modding it with the few items that most people buy. if someone else sells theirs for 8000 stock and mine is 8600 with just the 2 full sets of fairings, i would say that more than makes up the difference...

either way if you like it and want it, thats cool. if not, can you just keep the comments to yourself. i'm asking what i owe, nothing more nothing less...

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not really willing to ship. sorry. fly on over and pick her up... price just dropped...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.