Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Ya'll - I'm selling my bike.

2008 Honda CBR 600RR -Orange Pearl/ Black
1500 Miles - LIKE NEW!! EXTREMELY CLEAN! Just 5 months old.
No Aftermarket parts or mods.
LOCATED in NORTH-CENTRAL FLORIDA - about 40 miles west of Gainesville.

Just like it was on the showroom floor with the exception of a small scratch on the right upper where it leaned over and rubbed on the edge of the trailer. Bike has been babied. Garage Kept - wiped down before and after every ride. Never been dropped - Never seen a wheelie/ stoppie or anything stunt related. I have been the only person to ride this bike. Still has plenty of factory warranty. Had first service and Oil Change at 600 miles.

I'm am selling it for the following reasons-

#1. While the bike is really fun to ride - I just can't quite get comfortable on it and I really miss the feel of my cruiser. Once I can afford another bike I will probably get a Harley or Victory.

#2. I just can't find time alone to ride. I always have to take the kids to school, etc. So I'm not getting the time on the bike like I thought I would.

#3. Even though the payments aren't huge - We are tight right now and I need to keep as much income as possible.

I've taken the equity hit for you.

Price is: $7,800

I will try to get a pic of the scratch tonight or tomorrow and get it posted.

If you are interested you should contact me ASAP - I will be posting the bike for sale in several places by the end of the week.

Thanks,

-AH

Attachments

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Sweet deal man good luck with the sale

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Bump

My girl is looking to replace hers but looking to spend less... Good luck!!!!!!!

·
Registered
783 Posts
damn....if you were a little closer I might be able to be talked into upgrading!!! GLWS though

·
I AM The Righty
2,380 Posts
good luck with the sale. if i had the cash I would buy it right now and worry about getting it home later!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks for the comments guys. I don't think I'll have a hard time selling it at this price. May have to advertise it locally - but I wanted to give it a shot here first.

-AH

·
Registered
282 Posts
Ride it home :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't blame you there. Have had some response on Craigs List. Have some chics that are supposed to come look at it by the end of the week.

Thanks,

·
Registered
125 Posts
I don't blame you there. Have had some response on Craigs List. Have some chics that are supposed to come look at it by the end of the week.

Thanks,
Man... I really wish I was back in the states... I'd buy it right now... I'm look'n for an Orange 08... but alas I won't be back till March... :sad3:

good look'n bike bro...

·
Registered
227 Posts
scratch pic?
sick price

·
Registered
227 Posts
is she gone yet?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts