Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my 2008 Honda CBR600RR,it has 10,500 miles on it and is pearl orange in color. This bike has never been wrecked on the road however was dropped in the driveway twice. No real damage just cosmetic scratches. Other than that this bike is in excellent condition with many modifications done. I am unable to ride much anymore so bike just sits there and gets cranked once a week to keep the battery and fluids fresh. I purchased it 3 years ago from Killer Creek Harley where it was fully serviced and inspected and has since been serviced by Pro Line in Loganville. Please only serious buyers only call or text me,I am not intrested in any trades or lowball offers.The bike can sit there all summer it is well worth the asking price and will stand out against comparable bikes. I will list all the custom mods I have done,please ask if you have any questions.
Two brothers CF exhaust,Puig windscreen,ASV levers,Signal mirrors,Flush mount blinkers,Honda solo seat cowl,bar ends,frame sliders,Reflective wheel stripes,fender eliminator,frame plugs,carbon fiber gauge cluster,gas cap and trip tree,steel braided brake lines,super white bulbs,custom brake resivoir covers.Tires have about 75% tread left. And title is in hand

Price-$6,500

678-201-2102 or [email protected]

Attachments

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
Nice bike! Am I just blind, or is there not a price in there? I can't find one in there.

GLWS.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle App

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry guys guess that might help,looking to get $6,500
Also have gear if needed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts