Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2008 HONDA CBR600RR in Pearl Fire Orange. The bike has a seat cowl, tinted windshield, fender eliminator, Jardin RT-1 slip-on exhaust with mid pipe delete. Also, I have had the rear sub frame, rear pegs and rearsets powder coated matte black. Custom smoked taillight by Tripage LED along with their custom in rear peg LED’s setup. Bike has 5k miles and will probably go up slightly. Also, the side fairings have been wrapped in 3m Carbon fiber vinyl wrap. Bike comes fitted with CRG short levers, black with orange dial, HID headlights low\high, and a new set of Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP V2 tires that were installed in August. I think that covers it. NO TEST rides unless CASH in hand. I have the title so a Bill of Sale can be written and funds verified at my bank. I’m not wanting to trade. I am looking to buy a new bike but if this one doesn’t sale than I will continue to ride it and build upon it. $5500 takes it home. Bike is located in Springville, AL

·
Registered
874 Posts
Gorgeous man. How big of a pain in the ass was that subframe removal. Getting it powder coated is literally about all I have left to do for mine but dammit it just seems like a pain.
Yeah same here...

you should get some arrow headers, get rid of that cat :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's not that bad. Probably take you about two hours. Just take some pictures as you go.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Just wanted to throw up a couple more pictures.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Love the bike (have same model), unless seeing the bike in person the paint job in pics does not do it any justice.. The sparkle in the orange is unbelievable in the sun. One question tho..where did you get those signal lights from??

Thanks

Bigjdoberman

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Love the bike (have same model), unless seeing the bike in person the paint job in pics does not do it any justice.. The sparkle in the orange is unbelievable in the sun. One question tho..where did you get those signal lights from??

Thanks

Bigjdoberman

Which ones? The whole rear setup is from Tripage LED. You can find him in the list of vendors on the forum, I forget where I got the front ones from:frown2:. They were one of the first things I did
when I bought the bike. They are LED I can remember that much.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sale pending.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
nice looking bike, my favorite color makes me wish I was keeping mine and not replacing it with the NC30. Who knows might end up back on another 600rr in the future.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bike has been sold. Admin\moderator please close and or delete.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.